Charlotte, NC - US bank Wachovia has seen more effective data governance and improved data quality after going live with a Teradata master data management (MDM) system in a project originally intended to help the firm meet Basel II requirements, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
To comply with the Basel II requirements on data accuracy, cleanliness and traceability, firms need sufficient data governance and data management capabilities. When the accord was announced in 2004, Wachovia embarked
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse