As liquidity in the corporate bond market continues to be an issue, electronic trading networks are gaining steam as industry members look for answers to their current problem.
Coming up with ways to find and access liquidity in fixed income is a well-worn topic, as Marina Daras highlighted in the January issue of Waters. And while electronic trading in the corporate bond market has developed over the past few years, there are still plenty that seem resistant to the concept.
A group of panelists
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO