When Matthew Celebuski and a group of technicians and quants—once known as Bear Stearns' Equities Analytics and Systematic Trading (EAST) unit—left JPMorgan in 2009, in-depth transaction cost analysis (TCA) for equities was still in its relative infancy.
Today, Celebuski and his team—now branded Trade Informatics—argue the buy side doesn't need just one tool to get execution right; rather it needs a whole suite, from trade analytics and performance monitoring, to automated trading engines using
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground