In the financial markets, there are many groups concerned about the looming Mifid II deadline. Of those, fixed-income traders—and specifically fixed-income traders on the buy side—are facing major questions as to how they will react come January 3, 2018.
As an example, at the European Trading Architecture Summit held last November, Ayaz Haji, head of Mifid II technical architecture and data strategy for Goldman Sachs, noted that the new regime could effectively kill voice trading in the fixed-
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy