Recent reports that Bloomberg monitored client communications and usage data signal yet another flashpoint in the ongoing debate between vendors and financial institutions over what is suitable in terms of access to—and surveillance of—information.
As more of those services become cloud-based, expectations around demonstrable verification and auditing practices have heightened, but discussing where data usage for product development ends, and more nefarious activity begins, is not such a bad thi
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform