Societe Generale Securities Services (SGSS), a paris-based financial services organization, has launched I-DEAL, a new dealing desk outsourcing service for asset (discretionary and collective) and investment managers which covers the entire range of asset classes and global markets.
I-DEAL is an integrated outsourcing service designed to simplify and optimize trade executions.
The service covers order placement, order-routing and execution, dedicated reporting services and market middle office services. In addition, I-DEAL integrates seamlessly with SGSS' overall post-trade offering which includes custody services, depositary control, fund administration and asset servicing, as well as middle and back office services for derivatives.
"I-DEAL replaces clients' needs to adapt their organizations and resources to meet challenges that are not core to their business activities," says Léonard Ollier, head of business development for I-DEAL at SGSS. "This new service enables asset managers to gain both in agility and efficiency while meeting a triple-need of maintaining ties with the market, monitoring and improving trade execution and ensuring optimal management of their investment strategies."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit