UK-based foreign exchange technical analysis and charting provider TraderMade has expanded the coverage of its web-based Maverick data and analysis platform with a FX news feed and technical commentary on commodities markets.
The vendor added the new features to the platform earlier this month to expand its third-party news content and provide additional information of value to FX traders, as well as increasing its presence among traders outside of just the FX space.
Officials say the moves are
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'