Just when it seemed innovation around lowering latency in securities trading and messaging had reached the limits of what is physically possible, a new idea may push the envelope even further.
The theory is that there are optimal intermediate trading node locations for 52 of the major global securities exchanges. They were identified by Alexander Wissner-Gross, a research affiliate at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s (MIT’s) Media Laboratory who holds a doctorate in physics from
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group