The online portal incorporates fundamental company information and market data on peer-to-peer performance, the effectiveness of each company's operating strategy, earnings, drivers of margins, M&A transactions, credit and dividend analysis, and other factors that can be used to determine a company's valuation to produce on-demand daily fundamental research reports, portfolio evaluation, and screening tools on over 45,000 global equities and exchange traded funds. The vendor updates its database
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'