"The Benzinga Cloud with our news feeds and corporate actions data is the foundation. What we're trying to do is augment that with new datasets. The Playground is the second chapter that we're building on top of that. For example, people will always need good earnings-per-share data and dividends dates to run their models," says Kyle Bazzy, president of Benzinga.
Among the first third-party data providers contributing to the platform are Big Data visualization software provider Capital Market
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'