Dubbed M&A Research Catalyst, BvD's new tool automatically generates reports on companies, comparable deals and valuations. Users receive a comprehensive financial profile of the subject company, along with key financials of similar companies plus relevant industry deals.
The reports also include a high-level valuation derived from analysis of comparable companies, comparable deals, and a discounted cash flow (DCF) valuation. Users can redefine the DCF based on their own knowledge of the subject
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy