trueFIX allows the buy side to deal in all interest-rate swap transactions while still being able to process hundreds of line items in a portfolio. Firms have direct connectivity to LCH and CME for processing through trueFIX.
It's the second time this month trueEX has made a big announcement. Earlier this month trueEX announced it was separating its processing services into a new, separate entity named truePTS.
Sunil Hirani, CEO of trueEX, spoke to WatersTechnology about trueFIX and partnering
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'