CME Group has already cleared more than BRL 250 billion ($78.7 billion) in notional from 25 market participants since launching last year.
trueEX clients can now execute new risk, terminate, or compact positions and process positions directly at CME Group. Traders can also query their existing positions at CME Group through trueEX.
Sunil Hirani tells WatersTechnology the addition of BRL, which is the 19th currency supported by trueEX, speaks to the globalization of the swaps market.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'