Collateral management is the centerpiece of the new financial services order that regulators are attempting to establish since legislators around the world have implemented new margin requirements to reduce counterparty, operational, and liquidity risks. But buy-side firms still have a long way to go before they are able to implement and capture the benefits of a fully fledged collateral management system.
As standardized over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives are now required to be traded on exchan
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership