Developments in technology move at lightning speeds. One day, everyone is carrying around BlackBerry phones, and the next, they clamor for an iPhone or a Samsung. And just as Apple puts out a new iPhone every year, people have come to expect similarly rapid updates to the systems they use in the financial industry.
Meanwhile, trader-voice technology and, in particular, the trading turret—a ubiquitous part of every trading desk the world over—has barely changed in decades.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp