According to Artur Fischer, joint CEO of Equiduct, the MTF will offer a cheaper service than Chi-X, with four bands of pricing relating directly to order size. Fees will range from just €0.20 ($0.32) for orders of up to €5,000 ($7,900), to €1.10 ($1.75) for orders above €50,000 ($79,000).
The MTF has also launched a real-time feed, which will bring in market data from the London Stock Exchange, Deutsche Börse, Chi-X and Euronext. Known as the volume-weighted best bid and offer (VBBO), the fee
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp