I'm not the only one: Although news aggregators have made it harder for news sources to hang on to their proprietary value, algorithmic traders are recognizing that the next step beyond training their trading engines to act on historic trends in price movements is being able to act on the market-moving events that prompt those price changes. So news feeds tagged for use in algo trading models, once considered esoteric, are seeing increased take-up by those looking for a competitive edge.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain