Sell-Side Technology deputy editor Dan DeFrancesco and WatersTechnology US editor Anthony Malakian record a weekly podcast touching on the biggest stories in financial technology.
Dan and Anthony open things up discussing tips on submitting an entry for the Sell-Side Technology Awards (1:22). They then chat about the recent fines handed down by the SEC and NYAG to Barclays' and Credit Suisse's dark pools (5:49), Dan's profile on SEC CIO Pamela Dyson (12:44) and Tony's feature on enterprise risk (17:40). Finally, they wrap things up by chatting about the Super Bowl (23:40) and its commercials (26:17).
If you have a SoundCloud account, be sure to subscribe to our page. You can find our account here.
Please note: If you are using Google Chrome as your browser than you will not be able to skip ahead on the podcast in the embedded player on our page. Head directly to the episode on SoundCloud to be able to do that.
Links to articles discussed:
As is the case with everything we do, we'd love to get some feedback from our listeners. Feel free to reach out to Anthony or Dan via Twitter or email.
Also, don't forget to follow our social media accounts:
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit