Sell-Side Technology deputy editor Dan DeFrancesco and WatersTechnology US editor Anthony Malakian record a weekly podcast touching on the biggest stories in financial technology.
Dan and Anthony discuss the North American Trading Architecture Summit (2:05) and the Sell-Side Technology Awards (18:54). They also talk about the passing of music icon Prince (26:54).
If you have a SoundCloud account, be sure to subscribe to our page. You can find our account here.
We are also on iTunes. Search "WatersTechnology" in the iTunes store to find us and subscribe, or click here.
Links to articles discussed:
As is the case with everything we do, we'd love to get some feedback from our listeners. Feel free to reach out to Anthony or Dan via Twitter or email.
Also, don't forget to follow our social media accounts:
Lastly, for the fans of Prince, Anthony's brother, Joe, gives his Top 10 list of Prince songs, with the caveat that the 6th spot on up changes on a daily basis depending on his mood. Anthony's brother is such a hipster.
1. Purple Rain
2. Baby, I'm a Star
4. Darling Nikki
6. One of Us
9. Little Red Corvette
t10. Morning Paper & 7
And here's Anthony's Top 10:
1. Purple Rain
2. My Name is Prince
5. When Doves Cry
7. Baby, I'm a Star
8. U Got the Look
10. Darling Nikki
11. Batdance (I actually like this song higher, but I'm ashamed to admit it.)
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling