Sell-Side Technology deputy editor Dan DeFrancesco and WatersTechnology US editor Anthony Malakian record a weekly podcast touching on the biggest stories in financial technology.
Dan starts the show off alone again and talks about Sifma Ops 2016 (1:15) and rants about the hype at the conference around blockchain (1:59). Anthony gives Dan a ring (7:11) and Dan shares some thoughts on Miami (8:00). Anthony then discusses Dan's piece on the Internet of Things (12:20). The two chat about Dan's cover story on Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld (14:07) and the work Anthony's done on fixed income this week (19:01). Anthony also shares his expert opinion on the Kentucky Derby (21:42). Dan wraps things up making a major announcement about the future of the podcast (28:00).
If you have a SoundCloud account, be sure to subscribe to our page. You can find our account here.
We are also on iTunes. Search "WatersTechnology" in the iTunes store to find us and subscribe, or click here.
Links to articles discussed:
As is the case with everything we do, we'd love to get some feedback from our listeners. Feel free to reach out to Anthony or Dan via Twitter or email.
Also, don't forget to follow our social media accounts:
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit