Since taking on the role of global technology and operations (GT&O) executive at Bank of America (BoA) two years ago, Catherine Bessant has marshaled her global staff to support 110,000 employees and contractors across 35 countries. Bessant’s portfolio includes the technology requirements for the firm’s investment banking business as well as its retail and mobile banking businesses.
The 30-year BoA veteran brings a wealth of diverse experience to her organization by holding previous positions li
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders