The proper management of fees and expenses by financial institutions is critical to achieving financial targets and ongoing business profitability. So whether you work at an investment bank, hedge fund, asset manager or insurance firm, the full cost of settling financial transactions, including brokerage, clearing and exchange fees, can run into hundreds of millions of dollars each year for your business.
Managing these huge costs effectively is best achieved by taking an enterprise view for fees and expense management and consolidating data to provide a consistent service level, rather than managing in disparate systems.
As the landscape for managing fees and expenses evolves, a natural extension is the utility model, whereby a number of participants from several of the biggest financial firms could unlock significant economies of scale in automation, staff reduction, electronic communications and integration costs.
This webinar will look at the benefits of a utility for the management of fees and invoices at financial firms.
- Bharat Malesha, EVP Fees and Expense Management, SmartStream
- Matthew Brown, Global Head of Brokerage Clearing & Exchange - Director, Credit Suisse
- Dan DeFrancesco, Deputy Editor of Sell-Side Technology, WatersTechnology
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders