As new exchanges enter the market, established bourses need to evolve in order to survive.
A look back at the best content published across all the Waters brands.
Dan and Anthony discuss the recent fines levied against dark pools and enterprise risk analytics.
The Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016, WatersTechnology's fourth annual awards focusing on the third-party technology industry serving the sell side, are open for entries.
- Chicago Stock Exchange Bought by Investor Group Led by China's Casin Group
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 3: Dark Pools, SEC, Enterprise Risk
- Risky Alternative: Solving Enterprise Risk for Alternative Investments
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Wood Mackenzie Oil Supply Data into Eikon, PointConnect Feed
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business