Charlotte Crosswell takes over the reins at Innovate Finance as Wintermeyer exits
Partnership with Sun Trading follows similar deal with Virtu Financial earlier this year for Nomura-owned agency broker
With large numbers of firms still unprepared for many aspects of MiFID II, Max questions whether the laggards—whatever their motives—are ready for the impact of non-compliance on their business.
For 25 years, Saxo Bank has been introducing new trading technologies, thanks to its Chief Executive Officer, Kim Fournais.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?