Faye Kilburn investigates quantitative funds' attempts to sift gold from the torrent of alternative datasets.
The adoption of a technology-centric strategy will be the difference to those that survive in the face of a changing buy-side environment.
Joanne Faulkner investigates changing attitudes towards ESG investments, and the resulting growth in demand for ESG data.
The importance of adaptability for equities market participants is only set to increase as Mifid II changes the landscape, says TradeTech panel.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS