Stifel Europe weathered 2020 volatility and switched vendors in looking to simplify its middle- and back-office functions and increase tech investment.
The watchdog will set out a new stance on ML-based capital models at a time of conflicting guidance from other supervisors.
This year’s inductee into the Inside Market Data Hall of Fame is Karla McKenna, a 35-year Citi veteran and standards advocate who is now Americas managing director of LEI standards body Gleif.
The consultancy will provide on-demand tooling for analyzing data collected from Data Reporting Service Providers.
Wei-Shen and Tony talk about climate migration and opportunities that might come about from a data perspective.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2021: All the Winners
- Asia Awards 2021: Best front-to-back-office integration initiative—State Street
- Data Awards 2021 Winner's Interview: FactSet
- Symphony taps Google for cloud, AI, data-sharing tools
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2021 Winner's Interview: Broadridge Financial Solutions