The pandemic has highlighted the need for greater automation, leaving some retail banks to embrace RPA, which could seep into the wholesale capital markets.
Using alternative data to understand macroeconomic conditions in almost real time can give investment teams an edge.
Firms are investing in new solutions for monitoring the front office in lockdown conditions, but the latest technologies raise concerns about privacy and intrusion.
The platform will make it easier for pre-IPO companies to attract funding from early-stage investors targeting privately-held growth companies.
- Space Exploration: How Will Banks Handle Unwanted, Costly Real Estate, Post-Covid?
- Wavelength Podcast Ep. 197: A Look at Innovation
- FCA Using NLP, Machine Learning to Regulate Businesses
- Banks Need a Hybrid Approach to Cryptography in Face of Quantum Threat
- UnaVista Rolls Out Reporting Analytics for Performance and Market Surveillance