While not a fan of blockchain, Anthony looks at some potential use-cases for the tool in the world of capital markets. He also gives his thoughts on Broadridge’s soon-to-launch LTX platform.)
The share of electronic trading in the market remains low, but a host of factors promise to change that for good.
While market data departments are rarely highlighted when it comes to innovation, Max says that doesn’t mean there aren’t disruptive tech projects underway.
Entering a saturated market of electronic trading technology this summer, the new AI-powered platform must clear several hurdles before it can declare success.
On this episode of the Wavelength Podcast, Wei-Shen and Tony talk about the importance of communication when it comes to M&A activity within a company.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women and Technology & Data Awards 2021: All the Winners
- The curious case of Larry Fondren and DelphX
- TRG Screen acquires Jordan & Jordan’s market data compliance & reporting unit
- Broadridge’s LTX bond trading platform faces uphill battle
- Funds urged to scrutinize outsourcing models to reduce data leakage