Crypto map and analysis is a step toward regulating and legitimizing virtual currencies.
The firm recently added Siam Commercial Bank to the network, allowing the bank to act as a clearing provider, and receive and forward on payments.
As a result of adding coverage of international company events, WSH has incorporated ISIN codes into its datasets.
Ryusuke Yokoyama sits down with Wei-Shen Wong to discuss his three-decade career at the TSE and JPX, how the exchange is looking to help the industry improve its settlement cycles and how the company is experimenting with blockchain and AI technologies. Photos by Richard Atrero de Guzman
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams