The administrator is looking at how artificial intelligence can be used to extract online sentiment and create customized alternative data services to attract clients.
The CEO of 7Park Data joins the podcast to discuss the alternative data industry and where he sees the market heading in the future.
The regulator already uses machine learning to identify spoofing and layering activities.
WatersTechnology examines some of the disillusionment permeating the capital markets when it comes to blockchain.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha