WatersTechnology investigates the torturous journey to create a stock-trading database for the US, and where the project goes from here.
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.
Automated hedging service aims to jump-start liquidity at start-up venues, using proprietary mechanics to minimize slippage and boost profitability.
Paul Bari’s career has taken him across oceans and continents, but his true north has always been a fascination with mathematics. Now, he’s tackling not only the future of one of Northern Europe’s largest banks, but its employees, too
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail