The two companies are in the early stages of using causal inference to help firms build machine learning models that are better able to handle disruption from events like the Covid-19 pandemic.
In the era of big data, standards take too long to adopt, say industry participants.
Data scientists, IT teams, and the business professionals should work together when deploying emerging technologies and data science models. Otherwise, they may be setting themselves up to fail.
Keen to trim the resources they expend on interpreting licenses, investment firms are exploring how they can turn data agreements into machine-readable code. Doing so is fraught with challenges.
- The Inside Market Data & Inside Reference Data Awards 2020: All the Winners
- Is Low-Code a Movement or a Mirage (Plus the ODRL Gambit & AI’s Afterthought Problem)
- How Cloud, APIs, and Open Source Are Changing the World of Fintech (And Blockchain's ZTA Play)
- Wavelength Podcast Ep. 212: A Discussion About AI
- IMD & IRD Awards 2020: Best Corporate Actions Data Provider—SIX