The fintech "revolution" of the past few years is looking less like it will displace traditional finance, and more like it will join it.
ING says its new artificial assistant will help traders price bonds faster, more accurately, and more consistently. Joanne Faulkner reports on how the bank will wield Katana to combat rising RFQ volumes in electronic bond markets.
Aggelos Andreou looks back on some of the topics of conversation that didn't make his profile of Esma's Steven Maijoor.
Waters runs through the key facts you need to know about Mifid II, GDPR, BMR and Brexit.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit