Firms are investing in new solutions for monitoring the front office in lockdown conditions, but the latest technologies raise concerns about privacy and intrusion.
Having developed two separate product lines to showcase its charting and smart desktop integration offerings, ChartIQ is now bringing them closer together to solve client needs.
Using alternative data to understand macroeconomic conditions in almost real time can give investment teams an edge.
The platform will make it easier for pre-IPO companies to attract funding from early-stage investors targeting privately-held growth companies.
- Banks Need a Hybrid Approach to Cryptography in Face of Quantum Threat
- Space Exploration: How Will Banks Handle Unwanted, Costly Real Estate, Post-Covid?
- Wavelength Podcast Ep. 197: A Look at Innovation
- S&P Global Market Intelligence Debuts Marketplace
- Wavelength Podcast Ep. 196: Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis, Part 3