While most every trading firm is migrating workflows and platforms to the cloud, Anthony explains that not every migration project is created equal.
Regulatory developments and startups gaining some ground may—one day—threaten the incumbent providers in this space.
Tech giant IBM is targeting security, AI, and portability in the modernization of the mainframe as firms report still retaining “the workhorse of the back office.”
The concept of a “golden copy” is well established. But what happens when buy-side firms want to differentiate themselves by launching new services, only to find themselves maintaining multiple “single” sources of data—or worse, none at all?
This week, Tony and Shen talk about how firms approach cloud migration projects.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Is disruption finally coming for the index business?
- Mainframes still mainstream: How financial markets are embracing and evolving 'legacy' IT
- As APIs go mainstream, good management is key
- Beware the duty of care! Why a level playing field for responsible data sharing in financial services is essential
- Nasdaq gears up for 1st migration in a long journey to AWS