With over 25 years of experience in law and shaping regulatory policy, Nausicaa Delfas is tasked with one of the biggest challenges of her career yet—tackling Brexit. Photographs by Jonathan Goldberg
The fund administrator is halfway through a project to eliminate duplicative data spend across its core business and acquisitions, reducing costs while consolidating sourcing to a core base of vendor relationships.
Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Support Professional of the Year (Vendor)—Meena Jeenarain, Abacus Group
The support professional of the year (vendor) category in this year's Witad Awards was won by Meena Jeenarain, director of client services at Abacus Group.
Fabrice Silberzan is playing a key role in the transformation of BNP Paribas Asset Management. With his background working across different cultures and various roles, from IT to securities and HR, the opera-loving Frenchman has a lot of lessons to share in change management.
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv