Startup DLT provider TradeX proposes using blockchain's immutable ledger as an indisputable record of market data entitlements and consumption, to reduce licensing disputes.
Entering a saturated market of electronic trading technology this summer, the new AI-powered platform must clear several hurdles before it can declare success.
Here are the 34 category winners from the 2021 Women in Technology & Data Awards, the first virtual edition of these awards.
Market participants say the price hikes reflect the struggle among regulatory reporting service providers to run sustainable and profitable businesses.
On this episode of the Wavelength Podcast, Wei-Shen and Tony talk about the importance of communication when it comes to M&A activity within a company.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The curious case of Larry Fondren and DelphX
- Bloomberg RHub fee hike reflects cost pressures of regulatory reporting industry
- TRG Screen acquires Jordan & Jordan’s market data compliance & reporting unit
- Funds urged to scrutinize outsourcing models to reduce data leakage
- Waters Wrap: A dangerous game of Cat & hacker (And reg reporting fees)