The supporters of a plan for a federated cloud architecture in Europe held a conference to discuss development plans, but it’s still unclear how the concept will work in practice.
The exchange's ESG Footprint converts ESG data into everyday metrics to show investors the impact of their portfolios.
Anthony wonders if AML platforms are being scrutinized enough by banks and regulators, then looks at Wells Fargo's tapping of HPR for its quant division and Northern Trust’s blockchain plans.
Officials remain silent on the closure, which has been in the works since last year, sources say.
A discussion about Texas wooing Jersey companies, offices in Salt Lake City, and programmer skills.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Fermi’s New Paradox: If AI Analysts Are So Obvious, Where is Everybody?
- Waters Wrap: Blockchain is Still Overhyped (And Ion/Broadway Thoughts & the Consulting Boom)
- Waters Wrap: Is AML Tech Worth the Cost? (And Cloud Moves & More Blockchain)
- This Week: BNP Paribas; Deutsche Börse/ISS; Nasdaq/Verafin; Tora/TP Icap; Gresham/Data-Xchange
- This Week: RepRisk/JP Morgan; TP Icap; Moody’s/MioTech; FTSE Russell; SimCorp & More