The fund administrator is halfway through a project to eliminate duplicative data spend across its core business and acquisitions, reducing costs while consolidating sourcing to a core base of vendor relationships.
Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Market Data Professional of the Year—Emily Kasparov, SIP Operating Committees
Emily Kasparov, an associate general counsel and corporate secretary of NYSE’s Chicago Stock Exchange, wins this year's market data professional category.
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.
Fabrice Silberzan is playing a key role in the transformation of BNP Paribas Asset Management. With his background working across different cultures and various roles, from IT to securities and HR, the opera-loving Frenchman has a lot of lessons to share in change management.
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv