Deal for multilateral compression provider latest in wave of post-trade tie-ups, as SA-CCR bites
Valantic FSA, a European solutions provider, wants to remake the fixed-income tech scene in interoperability's image, taking on incumbents like Ion Group.
Anthony wonders if there are any tea leaves to be read as a result of Symphony migrating its platform from AWS to Google Cloud.
RMS providers Sentieo and MackeyRMS feel the pressure to become quasi-data and analytics providers in their quest to cover the gamut of the buy-side research analyst workflow.
Wei-Shen and Tony talk about climate migration and opportunities that might come about from a data perspective.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Burden of Proof: Meet the IEX breakaways looking to shake up broker algos
- Research management systems vie to double as data, analytics providers in one-stop-shop bid
- Waters Wrap: Google-Symphony—Something to see here?
- As fixed income edges toward automation, the interop movement is cutting in
- Holding Pattern: As Trading Technologies awaits new owner, the vendor adjusts development strategy