Quants wrestle with how far into the past their machine learning models should peer.
In a recent proof-of-concept with AWS and SGX, Aquis demonstrated significant jitter reduction.
Some holiday banter about ESG and how it's portrayed in the news.
Officials remain silent on the closure, which has been in the works since last year, sources say.
- Waters Wrap: Is AML Tech Worth the Cost? (And Cloud Moves & More Blockchain)
- Fermi’s New Paradox: If AI Analysts Are So Obvious, Where is Everybody?
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2020 Winner's Interview: Matrix IDM
- This Week: BNP Paribas; Deutsche Börse/ISS; Nasdaq/Verafin; Tora/TP Icap; Gresham/Data-Xchange
- Waters Wrap: Blockchain is Still Overhyped (And Ion/Broadway Thoughts & the Consulting Boom)