The business unit of the new equities data plan could revolutionize pricing and accessibility in the public feeds of NMS data, say hopefuls to the role, but litigation and lack of clarity obscure the path forward.
Modernization will help numbering agency data hub adapt to new technologies and improve data quality post-Isin review.
A once crowded space, the middle market for data technology companies is becoming more valuable as vendors target scale to fend off rivals and take on bigger providers.
After years of initial resistance, the capital markets have come to depend heavily on the compute capacity of the public cloud. But increasing market volumes are rapidly outpacing the cloud capacity that organizations thought would be sufficient for years to come, causing firms to be more critical about how they assess cloud services and providers.
Geoff Horrell talks about the Lab’s innovation strategy after the Refinitiv acquisition, deep learning, and the ideation process.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- After Refinitiv deal, LSEG Labs builds machine-learning market impact tool
- Options snaps up Activ Financial as battle for mid-market data vendors heats up
- Ex-UBS Asset Management CDO takes aim at challenge of data discovery
- Northern Trust focuses on alpha generation with recent investments, partnerships
- Anna Service Bureau upgrade aims to evolve with emerging data landscape