Under new plan, industry participants will begin reporting equities in April, with testing to commence in December.
MarketAxess' Miranda Morad chats to Victor Anderson about the long road ahead to meaningful gender equality for the financial services industry.
Questions of price discovery and centralized infrastructure point to an asset class that may have to lose its rebellious luster to become more widely accepted.
Fabrice Silberzan is playing a key role in the transformation of BNP Paribas Asset Management. With his background working across different cultures and various roles, from IT to securities and HR, the opera-loving Frenchman has a lot of lessons to share in change management.
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC