While many firms have enforced hiring freezes during the pandemic, the regulatory reporting vendor has plans to aggressively grow its staff count.
The Massachusetts-based infrastructure provider is looking to become a one-stop shop in the low-latency trading space.
Here are all 27 category winners from the inaugural WatersTechnology Asia Awards.
Sources say the exchange group’s scaleback is a result of pricing wars, unsustainable business models, and the realities of commercially supporting a regulatory reporting business.
Gabriele Columbro, founder and executive director of the Fintech Open Source Foundation (Finos) joins the podcast to talk about open source technology.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2020: All the Winners and Why They Won
- WatersTechnology Asia Awards 2020: All the Winners
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2020: Best Distributed-Ledger Technology Project—VAKT Global
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2020: Best Sell-Side Front-Office Platform—Bloomberg
- Wavelength Podcast Ep. 202: Northern Trust’s Pete Cherecwich, Part 2