Former LGIM CDO Andrew Barnett has a vision for his new job as head of product strategy at Rimes Technologies.
Louise Green of Bureau van Dijk received the reference data professional of the year award on March 8 in London.
Swedish vendor appoints trading and risk systems veteran as new chief executive.
Fabrice Silberzan is playing a key role in the transformation of BNP Paribas Asset Management. With his background working across different cultures and various roles, from IT to securities and HR, the opera-loving Frenchman has a lot of lessons to share in change management.
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions