The industry body has urged EU lawmakers and stakeholders to become leaders in delivering a common regulatory framework for digital assets.
The bank is rolling out a project using machine learning and natural-language processing for KYC and AML activities.
A summary of some of the past week's financial technology news.
WatersTechnology spent three months examining Fidessa to see what has transpired inside the vendor since the Ion acquisition. During a period of great change, a lot of questions—and worry—remain.
Jonathan Clark and David Hagen of Luminex join to discuss how the buy side is responding to an increasingly-automated trading environment.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- FactSet, OpenFin Pairing Marks Major Step in Interoperability Movement
- IBM and Bank of America Prep Financial Services-Specific Public Cloud
- Nasdaq's Lessons in Machine Learning Yield New Surveillance Tool
- Broadridge CEO Tim Gokey Maps Out Technology Path
- After Fidessa Exodus, Some Users Brace For Trouble