Hosted by Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data, these awards recognize industry excellence within market data, reference data and enterprise data management.More information
One of the positives to come from the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic is the extent to which the cloud and cloud-based data services and technologies came to the fore for large numbers of capital markets firms.
Now, more than ever, firms are looking to access high-quality data and ancillary services via the cloud, reducing their time to market, upfront costs and operational complexity.
This webcast will answer the following key themes:
- How can firms make the business case for consuming data via the cloud on a pick and mix basis?
- What are the operational, technology and regulatory implications for firms using cloud-based data services?
- What should data providers be offering their capital markets clients when it comes to cloud-based data services?
Asset managers and asset owners are yet to fully unleash the potential of new fintech innovations in their quest for better returns. Part of the challenge is the scale and volume of emerging technologies with little bandwidth to differentiate passing fads from true value generators.
This webinar will bring some clarity to the thriving fintech landscape and explain one proven route to identify a fit-for-purpose fintech solution for your organization.More information
Alliances between exchanges and other trading venues are nothing new across the capital markets, although from banks’ perspectives they do offer the potential for moving into new markets, securities and asset classes with relative ease. An example of such an alliance is the recent market data partnership struck between Deutsche Börse and the Mexican Stock Exchange (BMV Group), offering existing clients market data and a range of ancillary services to increase the efficiency of market data licensing and decrease the complexity on the market data administration side.
This webinar will focus on the following themes:
- How capital markets firms can use their existing relationships and licensing agreements as a means of accessing and trading in new markets
- The key attributes of the Deutsche Börse-The Mexican Stock Exchange partnership and the benefits clients can reasonably expect on the back of the initiative
- The significant operational and time-to-market factors that market participants stand to benefit from on the back of exchange partnerships
The concept of optimizing capital for the purposes of FX trading activities is not new, although traditionally when it comes to large numbers of capital markets firms—especially tier-two and tier-three sell-side firms—that process is either largely ignored or managed by insufficient and proprietary applications. This webinar focuses on the purpose-built technologies available to capital markets firms to help them systematize and add transparency to their capital optimization processes, and in so doing benefit the business, counterparties and end-investors, while also complying with regulatory mandates.More information
The Business Strategy and Leadership spotlight will take place on 21, 22 and 23 September 2021 and will unite over 300 experts, practitioners, and industry mavericks from across the globe to focus on business strategy and leadership across capital markets.More information