This webinar will investigate the challenges facing market participants when it comes to sourcing, managing, and integrating ESG data into their investment workflow. We will discuss the various opportunities opened up to capital markets firms on the back of cloud-based, advanced analytics tools; and the pivotal role data scientists will play in unlocking the potential residing within firms’ data assets.
This webinar will explore the following key themes:
- The extent to which ESG-driven investments will dominate the global investment management industry during 2021, and the challenges facing firms when it comes to integrating ESG datasets into their existing investment management workflows
- How data analytics tools hold the key to providing firms with greater granularity, clarity and transparency into their data so that they can make the most judicious business and investment decisions
- The emergence of data scientists across the capital markets and the critical role they will play when it comes to unlocking latent value sitting within firms’ data repositories.
For many buy side organizations, the process behind market and reference data management continues to be an expensive and non-market differentiating exercise.
This webinar will help you discover how forward-thinking firms are rethinking their data management strategy, and embracing new, more holistic approaches like DaaS, oftentimes as part of a wider digital transformation journey.
Why is a holistic approach to market and reference data management needed? What are the shortfalls of existing approaches?
What's the impact and opportunity cost of settling with a data management model that is no longer future fit?
How can DaaS support your wider digital transformation journey and increase your business agility?
What are the key obstacles to embracing change for your data management strategy, and how can these be overcome?
What are the tangible benefits of DaaS, as reported by your peers?
There is little doubt that the rapid increase in data volumes across the financial services industry is set to continue, and now more than ever, it is pivotal for organisations to drive digital transformation. This webinar will focus on the challenges and opportunities facing capital markets firms when it comes to the exponential growth of data, and what firms are doing in 2021 to get the most out of their datasets.
This virtual event will focus on the following themes:
- How to overcome data challenges and unlock investment opportunities from alternative datasets
- How do we set the tone for data governance to drive effective business analytics and make data-driven decisions?
- How to develop engaging digital interactions with better outcomes for customers, helping in client acquisition and retention
The ability for capital markets firms to make the most judicious, repeatable and accurate business and investment decisions depends on the quality and availability of the information underpinning them. It is therefore essential for firms to be able to connect easily and seamlessly to an ecosystem of networks, applications, information providers and multiple cloud service providers, irrespective of their location, allowing them to focus on their core day-to-day competencies, while simultaneously minimizing their fixed operating costs.
This webinar will focus on the following key issues:
- The business and operational benefits capital markets firms stand to gain by being part of an ecosystem of execution venues, trading platforms, market data vendors and other service providers, and buy-side and sell-side firms
- How capital markets firms can accelerate their digital transformation while managing their fixed operating costs and improving their time to market through co-location
- The benefit of interconnecting with key partners and suppliers and simultaneously consuming cloud-based data and ancillary services in order to trade smarter
- What end-users and service providers should be looking for in a hosting partner and the benefits they can reasonably expect as part of a capital markets ecosystem with seamless cloud access
- How the Covid-19 pandemic accelerated the digital transformation and the move to cloud-based services for capital markets firms, and the extent to which such offerings will continue to find traction across the industry
Just over a year ago, the global capital markets witnessed unprecedented volatility and trading volumes as a direct consequence of the uncertainty precipitated by the Covid-19 pandemic. This, in turn, led to increased demand from across the business for more data—most notably historic data—as a means of addressing that market uncertainty. However, data is only a viable solution to address the market challenges of today if firms have the tools to interrogate that data and identify signals and trends hidden within it that can be used to enhance incumbent business processes, and by so doing, support business growth.
This webinar will focus on the following issues:
- The lessons the industry has learned over the last 12 months and whether incumbent data analytics tools were able to help mitigate some of the challenges facing market participants.
- The tangible business benefits that sophisticated data analytics tools allow firms to achieve.
- The functions/attributes that an ‘ideal’ analytics tool would need to include in order to be considered fit for purpose.
- The extent to which cloud-based data management tools hold the key for capital markets firms when looking to identify signals and derive value from large and complex datasets.
Private network limitations and variable internet connectivity have challenged operational resiliency and business continuity plans.