- What are past, current, and future challenges in post-trade, and why do they still exist?
- How have financial institutions been dealing with post-trade operations?
- What are the current trends within post-trade technology and operations?
- What is the future hold for post-trade technology and operations?
Best practices for successful data governance: Building an effective framework for managing data assets in 2021
- How data analytics and AI tools can help buy-side firms identify hidden value within their data
- How buy-side firms can enhance existing business processes by improving their data quality
- The challenges they need to address when looking to improve their data quality
- The benefits they can reasonably expect by outsourcing their data management functions
Private network limitations and variable internet connectivity have challenged operational resiliency and business continuity plans.
The implementation of Mifid II in January 2018, along with the existing Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) introduced new responsibilities and obligations for market participants
The revised Markets in Financial Information Directive (Mifid II) went into effect at the start of 2018 and, as with any significant regulation go-live, there were some hiccups. Three months later, there are still gaps that need to be filled –…