Schroders' CTO discusses his career and the new things that the old firm is working on.
Panelists at Waters USA 2016 had contrasting views on the impact of robo advisors.
BestX will also leverage Thomson Reuters FX market data for proprietary models in best execution analytics application.
Lou Thorne, the firm’s newly appointed global COO, discusses his ideas for building out the tech side of the firm.
ETAS panel says electronification of bond trading will be adversely affected by new regulation unless market, product dynamics are recognized.
Max gets a little nostalgic as he reviews the final print issue of Inside Market Data after spending 13 years of IMD's 31 years working on the publication.
The Bureau claims Aequitas would have been unlikely to be able to create a competing product, despite TMX's restrictions.
Santander is reported to have left the blockchain consortium as well.
What's in a name?
The new release expands the central bank reporting capabilities of its Unity NXY post-trade filing solution.
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Datawatch Adds Support for Streaming Data, Regulations, HTML5 in Latest Panopticon Release
- BlackRock Integrates ICE Continuous Pricing
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Deutsche Bank Strengthens Innovation with Two New Hires