Anthony Malakian sits down with Elliot Noma to discuss how he went from writing books about psychophysics to running a hedge fund.
The development of new technologies holds the key to the evolution of the buy side, as it moves away from its historical operating model, according to Pierre Humblot of JPMorgan Asset Management.
Firms need to implement a culture of risk awareness and use the necessary tools to manage their risk
The solution is designed to allow fund managers to gain insight into where asset owners are investing and how their strategies are changing.
Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
The firm is looking to increase its position in custody services from fifth to fourth largest in the world.
Though still under wraps, the exchange is preparing to launch five data products developed by the recently created innovation lab unit.
Dan and Anthony talk about the custody business and KYC.
Firms will need to focus on their clocks when it comes time to start reporting to the CAT.
Direct and ultimate parent information is next for firms getting LEIs
The 30 categories are open for voting for our readers now until June 5.
- The Tinkerer: Elliot Noma, Garrett Asset Management
- OpenFin Releases Pre-Production Version 6 of HMTL5 Container
- Europe Unbundles Research and Execution
- Search for Liquidity Is An Ever-Changing Conundrum for the Buy Side
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands