Over the summer, Sun spent several nights talking with other prop traders about the challenging market the industry was, and still is, navigating. Over drinks, they discussed strategy and philosophy.
But it was a piece of art created by Maurizio Nannucci, titled "Changing Place, Changing Time, Changing Thoughts, Changing Future," that most moved Sun.
Nannucci probably never had capital markets trading in mind when he created the piece, but Sun says the concepts are applicable.
First, Place. As e
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?