NEW YORK – Derivatives pricing and risk software developer Suite has signed buy-side and hedge fund administrator GlobeOp Financial Services to its ALib (Analytics Library) credit derivatives analytics pricing module.
The ALib module enables valuation and risk management of both single- and multi-name credit instruments, including credit default swaps (CDS), collateralised debt obligations (CDO) and collateralised bond obligations. In addition, Suite offers ALib clients source code for the ap
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?