Eurizon Capital, Italy's largest asset manager (in terms of AUM) and a subsidiary of Intesa Sanpaolo, has implemented Charles River Trader across its equity and fixed-income trading operations, and is also using the Charles River Network for global electronic trading via FIX (Financial Information eXchange).
Charles River's trading platform provides Eurizon Capital's 20 traders in Milan with a single, consolidated platform for automated order and execution management (OEMS).
The platform allows users to manage, place and execute orders without re-keying information, increasing workflow efficiency and reducing operational risk. Eurizon Capital is currently deploying the system to 10 additional portfolio managers and traders in Luxembourg.
Stefano Marsigli, head of trading, Eurizon Capital says automating the firm's trading activities has eliminated costly manual input processes, thus reducing risk throughout the trade lifecycle.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition