SunGard has announced that its "high touch" execution services trade desk will be integrated directly into the company's Valdi Liquidity Solutions service, further automating trade execution.
This gives customers the ability to route orders directly to a trade desk for execution with its "high touch" protocol, or through low-latency execution solutions, named "low touch". Valdi allows for access to NYSE Euronext through its position as a member, giving reduced latency in trades, and provides SunGard clients access to clearing and execution through the use of a single broker-dealer.
"The consolidation of our broker-dealers will result in a streamlined business model and enhanced customer service," says Bob Santella, president of broker operations for SunGard's global trading business. "We are particularly pleased to offer more of our customers direct access to the NYSE Euronext, one of the largest exchanges in the world."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition