Trading strategies and algorithms now available for futures and options traders.
FlexTrade has been certified as an approved Independent Software Vendor (ISV) by the Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX).
The company's broker-neutral, multi-asset algorithmic trading systems are now available to members. Specific derivatives offerings include FlexOPT, FlexOPT-RM, FlexOPT-OMM and FlexFutures, covering connectivity, risk and stress analysis, compliance, trading strategies and execution systems.
"FlexTrade has been a global player in trading technology for some time now and we are very pleased to have them aboard," says Stephen Gaterell, CEO at the DGCX. "I think our members will find the customizable trading strategies and algorithms available through their options and futures platforms to be of particular interest as well as their risk and stress analysis offering."
- Digital Contact Eyes Broker Clients for Custom News Feeds
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- Thomson Reuters Adds Futures, Options Execution to Eikon for Energy, Commodities Traders
- Smartkarma Uses Funding to Grow Content, Staff