Trading strategies and algorithms now available for futures and options traders.
FlexTrade has been certified as an approved Independent Software Vendor (ISV) by the Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX).
The company's broker-neutral, multi-asset algorithmic trading systems are now available to members. Specific derivatives offerings include FlexOPT, FlexOPT-RM, FlexOPT-OMM and FlexFutures, covering connectivity, risk and stress analysis, compliance, trading strategies and execution systems.
"FlexTrade has been a global player in trading technology for some time now and we are very pleased to have them aboard," says Stephen Gaterell, CEO at the DGCX. "I think our members will find the customizable trading strategies and algorithms available through their options and futures platforms to be of particular interest as well as their risk and stress analysis offering."
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Dancing in the Dark: Fraud Shapes Dark Pools
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Market Risk Product— MSCI
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: All the Winners and Why they Won