Säästöpankki's asset management operation implements system for full trade cycle.
Sp-Fund Management, the investment arm of Finland’s Säästöpankki, or savings bank, has chosen the Charles River Investment Management System (IMS).
The platform will support the firm's operations in Helsinki, through automated portfolio management, order and execution management and compliance monitoring. It covers activity across equities, derivatives, money markets and foreign exchange (FX) mutual funds.
"We recognized that the launch of our in-house asset management operations gave us a unique opportunity to select the right investment management system and to adopt the best processes from the start," says Hannu Ruotsalainen, managing director at Sp-Fund Management. "With Charles River IMS, we have a single consolidated platform that will not only support our business starting out, but also provide the functionality and scalability we will need as we increase our mutual fund client base, and diversify into other markets."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS