Liquidnet veteran takes the reins at vendor.
Portware has announced the appointment of Alfred Eskander as its new CEO.
Eskander joins the company from Liquidnet, where he was serving as the head of US equities, as well as a founding employee.
Alfred's creativity and strategic thinking is amongst the best in the industry, and he is a proven leader," says Eric Goldberg, founder and co-chairman at Portware. "These traits and his impressive track record helping companies dominate their market and maximize their growth potential make him a perfect fit with the Portware vision and culture, and we couldn't be more thrilled to have him on our team."
As well as announcing Eskander's role, Portware also promoted COO Scott DePetris to the additional title of president.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS