The new service will provide clients deeper transparency analysis and new functionality.
Adding to their range of investment analytics, State Street says it will launch an equity exposure monitor service, which will calculate and analyze institutional investors' exposure to those legal entities that asset managers and owners either do business with or have within their portfolios.
In addition to a dashboard presenting issuer and counterparty risk information across different asset classes, the service will also feature limit-setting and alert clients to over-exposure to particular entities, as well as diversification measures and client universe comparisons.
"In today's increasingly complex investment environment, we are able to provide our clients with a solution that enables them to have transparency into how much financial exposure they have with each legal entity," says Patrick Centanni, executive vice president and head of global product management at State Street.
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Icap PTRI CEO: Standards Must Be Made to Usher In Smart Contracts
- Golden Copy: Wave of Distributed Ledger Technology
- Opening Cross: ‘Perceived’ Value and Playing to Win in the Name Game