Accounting solution aimed at improving operational efficiency.
Intact Investment Management, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Intact Financial Corporation with offices in Montreal and Saint-Hyacinthe, has implemented the investment accounting solution from finance technology provider Eagle Investment Systems LLC.
This follows collaboration between the two firms in 2007, when Intact Investment Management adopted Eagle's data management and performance measurement solutions.
"By leveraging Eagle's accounting solution, we will improve our operational efficiency, streamline our reporting processes and reduce our costs," says Alain Fortin, vice president and chief operating officer at Intact Investment Management. "These benefits will result in easier and faster interpretation of financial information that helps us in our decision-making and in continuing to deliver solid investment returns for our investors."
- Huddlestock Crowd-Trading Platform Taps CityFalcon for Personalized Investor News
- KGI Securities Taps Horizon for High-Frequency Trading Platform
- IHS Markit to Release Mifid II Research Tool in 2017
- Innotribe, Innovate Finance Create Global Fintech Hubs Group
- BGC Partners Acquires Canadian Brokerage Perimeter Markets