Accounting solution aimed at improving operational efficiency.
Intact Investment Management, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Intact Financial Corporation with offices in Montreal and Saint-Hyacinthe, has implemented the investment accounting solution from finance technology provider Eagle Investment Systems LLC.
This follows collaboration between the two firms in 2007, when Intact Investment Management adopted Eagle's data management and performance measurement solutions.
"By leveraging Eagle's accounting solution, we will improve our operational efficiency, streamline our reporting processes and reduce our costs," says Alain Fortin, vice president and chief operating officer at Intact Investment Management. "These benefits will result in easier and faster interpretation of financial information that helps us in our decision-making and in continuing to deliver solid investment returns for our investors."
- Hall of Fame: CBOE's Tom Knorring, ‘The Mathematician’
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- OTCGH Preps Oil Options Data from New Broking Desk
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO