Accounting solution aimed at improving operational efficiency.
Intact Investment Management, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Intact Financial Corporation with offices in Montreal and Saint-Hyacinthe, has implemented the investment accounting solution from finance technology provider Eagle Investment Systems LLC.
This follows collaboration between the two firms in 2007, when Intact Investment Management adopted Eagle's data management and performance measurement solutions.
"By leveraging Eagle's accounting solution, we will improve our operational efficiency, streamline our reporting processes and reduce our costs," says Alain Fortin, vice president and chief operating officer at Intact Investment Management. "These benefits will result in easier and faster interpretation of financial information that helps us in our decision-making and in continuing to deliver solid investment returns for our investors."
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools