Accounting solution aimed at improving operational efficiency.
Intact Investment Management, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Intact Financial Corporation with offices in Montreal and Saint-Hyacinthe, has implemented the investment accounting solution from finance technology provider Eagle Investment Systems LLC.
This follows collaboration between the two firms in 2007, when Intact Investment Management adopted Eagle's data management and performance measurement solutions.
"By leveraging Eagle's accounting solution, we will improve our operational efficiency, streamline our reporting processes and reduce our costs," says Alain Fortin, vice president and chief operating officer at Intact Investment Management. "These benefits will result in easier and faster interpretation of financial information that helps us in our decision-making and in continuing to deliver solid investment returns for our investors."
- Case Study: Eclipse Brokerage Taps Cloud9 to Slash Turret Usage
- TMX Taps Ex-ICE, NYSE Tech Exec Rajarathinam as CIO
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program