FrontInvest used for portfolio management, deal flow and ledger management.
Alternative investments software provider eFront has announced that Oak Hill Capital Management will use its FrontInvest suite to automate its back, middle and front office operations.
Oak Hill, which has $8.2 billion in capital commitments, will take FrontInvest as a fully hosted solution. The software will allow for deal flow functionality in the front office, with portfolio and ledger management in the middle and back offices.
"Never before has there been a greater need for general partners (GPs) to have the right systems in place," says Eric Bernstein, COO for North America at eFront. "With a host of regulatory challenges on both sides of the Atlantic, including the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive in the EU and greater scrutiny expected from the Securities and Exchange Commission, GPs are under pressure to provide more information with greater regularity. FrontInvest provides the scalable infrastructure that enables firms to meet these challenges efficiently, allowing them to focus on their core competencies."
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?