Sydney-based CIMB Securities Australia, part of Malaysian execution and order management provider CIMB Group, has gone live with Broadridge's accounting solution.
Broadridge's SUMMIT will automate the processing lifecycle of CIMB Securities' cash equity operations.
"We have been consistently impressed with the professionalism and service quality provided by Broadridge in Australia throughout the course of this project," says Carol Fong, CEO of CIMB Securities. "We quickly and efficiently transitioned to live processing without any hitches, delays or budget over-runs. Our operational technology supports our growth strategy into additional asset classes and markets."
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?