SS&C Technologies has announced the latest upgrade of Portia, its middle-to-back-office investment platform that it purchased from Thomson Reuters last year.
The new release includes user-defined workspaces and a tabbed layout to aid with multitasking, along with a re-engineered alerting system for important tasks.
"SS&C Portia has always provided in-depth and flexible functionality to help clients achieve efficiencies. This latest milestone in SS&C Portia's evolution improves on that efficiency by enhancing the user experience," says Christy Bremner, SVP and general manager at SS&C Portia. "By providing an easy and consistent view of information, operations teams have the insight they need to make smarter decisions, streamline operational tasks and reduce risk."
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management