Rimes, a provider of managed data services for the buy-side, has appointed Thomas Gooding as sales manager for Asia to lead its new office in Singapore.
Rimes, already present in the region with two offices in Shanghai and Sydney, is expanding its footprint in the Asia-Pacific region in order to respond to the increasing demand from investment management firms struggling with regulatory changes.
Gooding will report to Ed Batt, global head of sales.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?