The new cloud-based solution will provide enhanced order processing and control for hedge fund managers, private equity firms, and fund administrators.
Data Connect will help buy-side firms manage incoming and outgoing data around alternative investments as well as scheduling and monitoring of data processing. It will also provide a direct link to the National Securities Clearing Corporation’s (NSCC) Alternative Investments Platform, and will be fully integrated with the well-established Asset Arena Transfer Agency service.
“The growth in alternatives and their convergence with traditional structures means our customers are demanding solutions that streamline data processing of more complex securities. Data Connect provides the transparency and standardization that industry networks and participants require, and alternative asset managers and their administrators can now deliver," says Mark Judah, managing director at SunGard Asset Management.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?