The service will analyze firms' routing activity and fill rates via each of their brokers, along with metrics such as price improvement, opportunity cost and latency for both liquidity providers and takers, and separating flow by broker, algorithm, order type and aggressiveness to show how and where buy-side firms receive better fill rates for their trades, and provide the results in a standard package of reports. According to Tabb Group founder and chief executive Larry Tabb, the firm is alread
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?