The software provider to private capital markets has opened a new European datacenter at Rackspace's UK facility to support a growing client base and presence in the region.
Those clients include three of the top seven European private equity firms, which often have local data sovereignty requirements, and a doubling of staff at iLevel's London office, all of whom operate off of iLevel's private cloud.
“The iLEVEL platform has allowed us to streamline our portfolio analysis capabilities and track our portfolios more efficiently,” says Mats Eklund, CFO of Triton, a European-based private equity fund that invests in European companies. "It is imperative to us that our data stay in the Europe.”
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?