But this practice has in recent months caught the attention of the general public - mostly in the US, but also on this side of the Atlantic - due in no small part to the industry's regulators voicing concerns that it may provide certain market participants with an unfair advantage. When you consider that Joe Public represents a significant constituent (as a client) in large numbers of financial services firms, this is not such a good thing. But to suggest HFT is unfair is a pretty spurious argum
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?