Since then, lawyers and suppliers of software to detect instances of spoofing for commodities market participants, have seen a surge of inquiries about how to detect and mitigate actions that might violate the CFTC’s rules.
CFTC acting chairman Christopher Giancarlo has now laid out a new agenda, in which rules are set to be simplified, following a wholesale organizational review. Deterring spoofing and other issues of market manipulation are among the key mandates.
At the International Future
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?