Integrating Matlab opens up Money.Net to financial engineers, data scientists, analysts and academics.
The new module will help Revolution's calculation engines better manage data volumes and handle data quality issues.
The new hires are designed to support ongoing growth at the vendor, in addition to other sales and account management hires made earlier this year.
On the Record: Mission ‘Control’: Hepsworth’s Plan to Capitalize on Risk and Reference Data’s Move to Real Time
New Asset Control chief executive Mark Hepsworth outlines his vision for the vendor, leveraging years of experience in the real-time and reference data industries.
Timestamping requirements under MiFID II may have unexpected consequences for traders in fixed income. Joanna Wright reports
Dan chats with CurveGlobal's CEO Andy Ross prior to its go-live date of September 26.
The incorporation of the risk function into performance reporting and analysis is the outcome of a series of developments triggered by market volatility and regulation.
KYC/AML requirements conflict with other regulations aimed at limiting how much data firms mine for fulfilling those disclosure rules. Joanna Wright reports
How a vendor’s acquisition of a big bank’s platform has led to the development of a utility.
Wipro's ReconX platform uses machine learning to identify patterns and spot errors.
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016: Important Changes
- Selwood AM Taps Quantifi for Integrated Portfolio Management System
- Raiffeisen Bank International Selects SmartStream for Cash, Liquidity Reporting Solution
- BoA Merrill Lynch Handed $12.5 Million Fine by SEC over Mini-Flash Crashes
- Machine Learning Could Help Filter Social Media's ‘Noise'