The new features will support faster decision making, and make it easier for users to create new analytics.
FTSE Russell has launched the new indexes in response to "growing demand" for underlying ESG parameters and for "smart sustainability" indexes.
Integrating CEP will provide additional transparency into fixed income markets for BlackRock clients.
Thomson Reuters' Debra Walton explores the benefits of incorporating diversity data factors into company analysis.
Santander is reported to have left the blockchain consortium as well.
Updates include reporting using Form N-PORT and Form N-CEN.
Initiative will accelerate and connect startups to potential clients.
Deal will help AcadiaSoft offer market participants automated variation margin-processing services.
Together with the Association of Banks in Singapore, the Monetary Authority of Singapore has published the ‘Finance-as-a-Service API Playbook’ containing guidelines for application programming interfaces.
Regulation, machine learning and millennials were some of the key topics addressed at this year’s European Trading Architecture Summit.
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Saxo Bank Forms White Label Partnership with Phoenix Finance
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Buy Side—FIS Global
- Thomson Reuters Takes Stake in BestX to Support New TCA Partnership