The hires in the UK and North America will help strengthen the vendor's global sales function.
New hires Coffey and Sanniti bring years of experience, which is especially valuable in USAM's role, introducing clients to new vendors and services.
With IPC providing connectivity between the US and Singapore, SGX will be able to extend its services to a broader range of market participants in North America.
Register NOW for this year's event, which features more than 60 speakers across 11 panel discussions, three keynote presentations, and networking opportunities with 350+ delegates.
10 May 2016, Harmonie Club, New YorkMore information
CFTC's Justin Slaughter said whoever is elected the next president of the US will likely make major changes to the Dodd–Frank Act.
The first trade on XBTR was executed between Credit Suisse and Leoteq
Financial firms need to determine which systems best serve their strategy before completely overhauling their IT infrastructure
Spending by market participants in this area will increase over the next five years, says new report
Dan and Anthony recap the North American Trading Architecture Summit and the Sell-Side Technology Awards.
Financial firms discuss areas where they are either using open source or hoping to in the near future.
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- The Proper Characteristics of Data Scientists and How to Use Them
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Data Management Product — Markit
- Creating the Clean Data Core