Prudential-bache Securities Inc. has short-listed six firms to install a retail brokerage system that will incorporate between 10,000 and 12,000 X terminals, sources say. The worldwide system, which Pru-Bache insists must be built around IBM's Systems Network Architecture, is the largest retail system installation in recent memory. Instead of the usual request for proposal (RFP) procedure, a select group of vendors were invited to tender solutions to fit Pru-Bache's open-systems parameters.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?