The merger of the Bridge and Knight-Ridder Financial databases early this year resulted in data corruption and system crashes, and complaints from customers including National Westminster Bank and Citibank. Rushing to merge the databases contributed to the problems, and failing to warn customers exacerbated the situation.
Rumblings of problems related to the database merger have been heard over the past several months; now that the situation seems under control, customers have been willing to
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management