Telerate, Inc. will introduce two new analytic products based on IBM-PC architectures. One is an IBM version of Teletrac, which previously ran only on a dedicated device (MTR, June 1986). The other is the U.S. version of "Giltnet," a bond trading analysis system (MTR, August 1986).
Teletrac's implementation on Telerate's IBM-PC clone was set to be released at London's Computers in the City conference November 18th, says Rick Snape, vice president, product marketing. Its chief advantage over t
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?