EJV Partners L.P. delivered the latest version of its UniVu fixed-income pricing data and analytics service to customers two weeks ago. Called UniVu 2.3, the new release includes a range of functionality -- some not yet fully up to speed -- that wasn't available on previous releases.
Though EJV sales and marketing head Gerry Mintz continues to describe UniVu as a "work in progress," release 2.3 is the first version of the system that the EJV deems mature and complete enough to make available
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?